Do you want to feel better about yourself and your
relationships with others?
Individual and Couples Counselling and Individual coaching
by a Barrie therapist and coach
Tailored to meet your unique needs
- Get help to overcome anxiety and depression
- Recover from grief and loss
- Support to keep you focused on reaching your potential
- Learn how to stop destructive arguments
- Improve communication and restore a healthy connection
- Even if you're partner won't come you can help to make things better by understanding your part
If you live in Barrie or the surrounding area and are looking for a professional who will deeply listen to your concerns, please contact me to arrange a free 1/2 hour initial consultation. During this initial meeting, you will have the opportunity to tell me about the problem you are faced with. As an individual you may be feeling overwhelmed by sadness or worry or lacking a sense of direction for your life. Couples often feel lost about how to change hurtful ways of relating to each other. I will give you some feedback about what might be helpful to you and with your permission address one part of the problem so that you can experience what working with me is like. You will be able to ask any questions you have about me as a professional or about the approach I am using. Together we can decide if this feels like a good fit.
Counselling or therapy is usually most beneficial for the following circumstances:
- The problem you are dealing with is mostly related to managing your feelings or moods, which are interfering with your day to day functioning.
- You are struggling in your personal relationships and find you are feeling lonely or dissatisfied.
- You want to understand why connections break down within yourself or with others and how to heal them.
Coaching is a more effective approach for the following situations:
- You are having trouble meeting goals that are important to you.
- You feel stuck or unable to get clarity about a future plan for yourself.
- You have difficulty staying motivated and are unable to see what is getting in your way.
My goal is to help you to live a more satisfying and fulfilling life. I have been in practice in Barrie for over 13 years. I offer counselling for individuals and couples and coaching for individuals. I have a Masters degree in Social Work, specialized training in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and I am a certified Emotionally Focused Therapist. I am also a coach in training with MentorCoach®. Please see the Services page for more
information . It's easy to take the first step. Call me at
705-792-8306 or fill out the contact form to set up your
time to talk.
My office is located at 48 Alliance Boulevard, Unit B3,
Barrie ON. L4M 5K3