Do you want to feel better about yourself and your relationships with others? Counselling for individuals, couples and families in Barrie by a registered social worker:
- Tailored to meet your unique needs
- Get help to overcome anxiety and depression
- Improve communication and resolve conflicts
- Recover from grief and loss
- Support to keep you focused on reaching your potential
I offer counselling for individuals, couples and families in Barrie and surrounding areas in Ontario and have been in practice for over 10 years. I have a Masters degree in Social Work. I also have specialized training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and I am a certified Emotionally Focused therapist. I am registered with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers. I am now offering coaching services as well. Please see the services pages for more details
I enjoy helping people not just in Barrie, but anyone I can help to live a more satisfying life. So if you live in Barrie or the surrounding area and are seeking a counsellor or counselling advice, feel free to contact me for a Free 1/2 Hour Initial Consultation.
Here is what you can expect from the free ½ hour initial consultation:
- You will have an opportunity to tell me about the problem you are faced with.
- I will give you some feedback about what might be helpful to you and with your permission address one part of the problem so that you can experience what working with me is like.
- You will be able to ask any questions you have about me as a professional or about the approach I am using.
- Together we can decide if this feels like a good fit.
Therapy or Coaching?
These are some of the factors we can consider when deciding whether therapy or coaching will be most helpful to you:
- Is the problem you are dealing with mostly related to managing your feelings or moods?
- Are you struggling in your personal relationships?
- Is your goal to understand more about why something is happening and what it means?
If so, these are indicators that therapy would be most beneficial for you.
- Are you having trouble meeting goals that are important to you?
- Do you feel stuck or unable to get clarity about a future plan for yourself?
- Are you having trouble staying motivated and unable to see what is getting in your way?
These are signs that point to coaching as a more effective approach.
Call me or fill out the contact form to set up your time to talk.
My office is located at 48 Alliance Boulevard, Unit B3, Barrie, ON. L4M 5K3
Affordable and approachable